POSTED May 23
Apply for Position
We are looking for a Flutter Engineer who is excited about defining technology experiences and making an impact. Our mission is to transform healthcare by establishing objective evidence as a core utility to the treatment of mental health and chronic diseases. Our proprietary technology powers data-driven medicine that leverages real-world data to inform new treatments for mental health and chronic diseases. The position will be based out of India
You will create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter framework. Work with fellow engineers to design and implement new features across multiple projects.
* Proven working experience in software development.
* Working experience in mobile development.
* Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
* Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration.
* Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
* Good communication skills in English.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science / related field, or equivalent practical experience
* History of contribution to open source projects
* Familiarity with AWS services
* Interested in healthcare domain
* Experience working in a startup
There will be many orthogonal requirements like delivery time-frames, restricted deploy environments and performance requirements. You will be required to juggle them but ultimately produce something that you will be proud of.yagJzhkdapAsCMnUw7CpJAMi