POSTED May 26
Apply for Position
We are looking for an Elm Developer who is excited about making an impact in Digital Healthcare. You will be part of a small remote team based in India and might be asked to travel to meet the rest of the team. Though remote, the team will have a strong connection to the main office in Singapore..
Be proud of what you produce
There will be many orthogonal requirements like delivery timeframes, restricted deploy environments and performance requirements. You will be required to juggle them but ultimately produce something that you will be proud of.
* Work to design and implement web applications with new features across multiple projects
* Help inform and own strategic decisions in the development of the projects
* Help the team navigate all the potential requirements (e.g.: delivery timeframes, restricted deploy environments, performance, etc.)
* Proficiency in Elm
* Proficiency in SASS (preferred) or CSS
* A strong focus on the user and great attention to details
* Demonstrated team-work abilities
* Good written and spoken communication skills (main communication language is English)
* Familiarity with the git version-control workflow
Good to have
* Familiarity with Haskell, or willingness to learn the basics
* Familiarity with PostgreSQL or similar, or willingness to learn
* Familiarity/willingness to learn to use AWS services like S3, Lambda
* Bachelor's degree in computer science / related field, or equivalent practical experience
* History of contribution to open source projects
* Interested in the healthcare domain
* Experience working in a startup
What's in it for you
* You will be working with other functional languages enthusiasts: we use Haskell for all our backend components (along with PostgreSQL as the backing database) and Elm for our web applications.
* You will be able to see your work in the hands of patients and clinicians, making a real difference.
* You will be challenged and encouraged to grow, alongside people motivated to do good work and build great products.