POSTED Jul 28
Test Automation Engineer - UK Based remotely
You will be
- Participating and contributing to requirements, test specifications, architectures, designs and technology stack for products, APIs, subsystems, and components.
- Participating and contributing to planning, estimation, story elaboration, product/design/code reviews, test planning, retrospectives, and release activities.
- Producing well structured, re-usable, robust, scalable, maintainable, and well documented automation test frameworks and test scripts (both manual and automated)
- Running automation and manual exploratory tests.
- Identifying, recording, documenting, and tracking defects
- Performing root cause analysis on failed tests.
- Providing maintenance support for existing tests to ensure prompt rectification of problems.
- Championing and coaching peers in test driven development best practices and best of breed technology.
- Contributing to and supporting the development build, test and release environments, processes, and tools we use.
- Contributing to and participating in continuous improvement activities.
- Be able to work in the UK.
- Be ISTQB software foundation certified or equivalent.
- Have 3+ years’ experience in software automation testing.
You should be
- Experienced in
- Web application test and development
- Automation scripting
- Automation tests tools like selenium
- API testing
- SQL queries and scripting
- Risk based test strategies
- continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) and working in a DevSecOps culture.
- Detail oriented
- A proficient problem solver.
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels.
- Collaborative by nature and experienced in working as part of a distributed team.
- A self-starter with high drive, determination, and a positive, can-do attitude.
You would ideally also have (but not mandatory) experience in
Apply for Position
- Security, Performance, and load testing
- Test driven Development and Behavior driven development