POSTED May 15
Apply for Position
Fulcrum is looking for a Software Engineer with some full-stack experience. You will be part of an agile team implementing requirements defined by the product management team using a modern mobile platform. We embrace Open Source technology and look for opportunities to contribute back to projects.
A successful Software Engineer on our team will have experience building full-stack applications. You should be self-driven, motivated, and have high expectations of your own work. You will work closely with other developers and QA to interface with API, products, and testing environments.
Working for Fulcrum means being part of a small team where you will have a daily impact on our product while working in an open office environment with a dynamic group of people. Fulcrum embraces a rich fun-loving culture - as evidenced by including employees in regular company outings for team building and comradery.
* Build: The most important thing that our team can do for the company is to build tools and services for our customers.
* Learn: We move fast and are unafraid to venture into the unknown if it can improve our software or the way in which we deliver that software. As a result, we are constantly learning new technologies and new approaches.
* Lead: Everyone must be constantly learning and must be constantly teaching others on the team. This can come in the form of code reviews, one on one pairing sessions, group teaching sessions, and more.
Experience and skills:
* A proven track record of UI engineering skills across multiple frontend technology stacks, including designing components for reuse across tens or hundreds of screens
* Experience with Node.js, webpack, kotlin, ES6, babel and React.
* Strong analytical and design skills - you should be able to confidently design a full-stack web application.
* A high degree of intellectual curiosity and a lack of fear for learning something new. You should be open to learn from others and also willing to help mentor and teach.
* 3+ years of experience delivering successful full-stack web application projects.
* 2+ years of experience with Java
* 2+ years of database experience: Oracle, Postgres
* 2+ years of experience with web server technologies like Node.js.
Fulcrum is a Seattle-based software company, founded in 1998. Our enterprise software is a leader in the telecommunications industry. Fulcrum's solution is centered around our CATS Asset Lifecycle Management software platform, offered hosted in the Cloud, or as traditionally licensed software. The CATS software platform is recognized for its powerful mobile data collection capabilities designed for use in the field and for integration with back-office systems like Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP and Granite that leverage Fulcrum's CATS information to assure that their data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
* Small team means you can have a big impact daily
* Awesome office in downtown located in the Pike Place Market area
* Unlimited free beverages and snacks
* Regular team outings and company events
* Great team to work withÃ¢ÂÂ¦. but we might be biased!
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily, either with or without reasonable accommodation(s).yagJzhkdapAsCMnUw7CpJAMi