POSTED Jul 29
SmartSuite, a cutting-edge new Shopify app is seeking a skilled, self-motivated and design-orientated developer who is passionate about UX to join our growing team.
Working remotely you’ll be building a large project for Shopify. You will work with our designer to add new features and constantly improve our users’ experience. Attention to detail is a must!
You will also collaborate with others through our organisation and technology stack to build products that are revolutionising the way that clients achieve their business goals inside of the Shopify ecosystem.
* Frequently commit code to Github, peer review code, and merge code into Staging and Production environments.
* Contribute to our Design system by developing functional react components.
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
* Work with our support team to quickly fix reported issues
* Passionate about coding, and constantly improving their skill set.
* Experience with vanilla JS, react.js, node.js, graphQL.
* Work to our agile scrum framework
* Weekly zoom calls with our Project Manager to report progress and identify any roadblocks
* Good English communication skills.
* Pixel perfect attention to detail when following mock-ups.
* Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, and be up-to-date with industry best practices for software development.
* Shopify experience not required but would be useful.
* Hourly Rate: Depending on experience - $USD
* Availability: 40 Hours per week
* Location: Remote/Worldwide
* Timezone Availability: Worldwide
- 🌏 Worldwide
# How do you apply?
Apply for Position
Send your resume via the link below. Include a paragraph or two about yourself in the body of the email if you want to, but if you can't think of anything to say, don't worry about it.