POSTED Mar 11
A core part of Conversocial’s culture is focusing on what matters; often times this means keeping it simple. A job spec that sounds like a Harvard Business Review article? No thanks! How about we just speak to you like a human and tell you what we really need and what you really want to hear!
Why should you apply?
- A unique opportunity to have both internal and external influence- with a balance of core engineering work and client partnerships
- Solve challenges at the intersection of business and innovation focused on B2C messaging
- Get to work alongside messaging experts to gain deep expertise across partner channels (Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, Apple) and be a part of the future of messaging!
What impact will this role have at Conversocial?
- You will help build the connective tissue which allows us to power clients across a vertical at scale.
- As a Partner Engineer, you will get the opportunity to see the business impact of the solutions you build with our clients
- Scale our platform products by developing tools and documentation
- Influence the road map and product development of Conversocial products to meet client and partner business challenges
- Work closely with our strategic partners and clients to integrate with Conversocial’s platform products and ensure value creation
What will make someone successful in this role?
- 3+ years of experience with React & Python or Angular & Java
- Experience with software design and architecture
- Experience with REST APIs, OAuth2
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- A deep understanding of Messaging platforms (Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc.) will definitely accelerate your success and impact in the role
- Being entrepreneurial and impact focused- no challenge is too tricky for your creative problem solving skills
Other info candidates care about:
Location: US- remote flexible, preferably EST
Team: Partner Engineering
Manager: Stephan Heyliger- Director, Partner Engineering
Internal teams you will work with often: internally at Conversocial you will work heavily with the Professional Services team, the Customer Success team and the Product team. You will work externally with the client and partner technical teams
What We Do
Conversocial helps brands develop meaningful relationships with their customers at scale. With the shift to digital, brands have lost touch with consumers, who have just become a series of clicks and data points. There is now a disruptive opportunity to build real 1:1 relationships with consumers by tapping into the unique nature of messaging, the fastest growing method of communication. Our mission is to use advanced software and intelligent automation to simplify the way the world communicates. Conversocial works closely with hundreds of forward-thinking brands such as Google, Sephora, T Mobile and Alaska Airlines, helping them embrace messaging and shift to a Conversational Customer Experience. Conversocial has offices in New York and London as well as distributed team members across the Americas and Europe.
How We Do It
We are laser focused on accomplishing our mission and how we achieve that mission is just as important to us. We operate within a culture of these key behaviors:
Innovative Take initiative, Proactively identify problems and solutions, Think strategically outside the box
- Passionate Push yourself to learn and improve, Pursue curiosity in our vision, Invest personally in the company’s success
Supportive Be humble, Be Mindful, Elevate others
Committed Achieve difficult goals, Be biased toward action, Show dedication and drive, Be persistent in the face of obstacles, Drive urgency- move quick but not in a hurry
Open Communicate transparently, Seek and provide feedback, take feedback with a ‘growth mindset’
In exchange for helping support our mission, you can expect to receive:
Total Rewards: Competitive salary and stock options
- Self-Managed Time Off: Awesome people need time off to maintain balance in their lives and to deliver exceptional results. You should take time as you need, when you need it.
Flexibility: We believe that giving team members a high degree of ownership creates a high performing culture. We trust you to do your work. We don’t have a set time for you to show up or leave. We have the technology and teamwork to allow you to do what’s needed, from wherever you need to do it.
Employee Referral Bonus: We are committed to building a strong team and know that some of our strongest hires are referrals. Have a top candidate for us? We’ll reward you for bringing more standout team members into the fold.
To apply: https://www.comeet.com/jobs/conversocial/25.00A/partner-engineer--remote/E3.513
Apply for Position